So one of the Eclipse hacker make a translate plugin for Japanese Eclipse users.The plugin name is Pleiades.Pleiades is a MergeDoc Project's product.
Pleiades is used in Babel Project's Japanese translators.Pleiades uses Japanese glossary ,and it uses dynamic AOP technorogy.Pleiades uses JavaAgent for dynamic AOP.So it doesn't depends Eclipse Platform.
BTW one of Japanese strong point is very good idea using environment that made small feature.I bring you in Quick JUnit Plugin.The Plugin's feature is very simple.The plugin's idea is "How to drive TDD cycle in Eclipse?" The plugin provides 5 shortcuts.
- Run JUnit Test(default:Alt+Shift+x,t -> Ctrl+0 only)
- Run JUnit Plugin Test(default:Alt+Shift+x,p -> Ctrl+- only)
- Debug JUnit Test(default:Alt+Shift+d,t -> Ctrl+Shift+0 only)
- Debug JUnit Plugin Test(default:Alt+Shift+d,p -> Ctrl+- only)
- Swich Testing Pare(Ctrl + 9)
I joined Quick JUnit Project as a Project Administrator in this month.I want some idea to improve this project, and some patch to contribute this project by everyone.
Today, Quick JUnit Project Leader,Masaru Ishii's obid.(He was gone 2005/04/25...)So I have to introduce this plugin for him...